Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yay!!

Yay!! Here I am! It has only taken me five hours and three naps of the kiddos to get here...  
so of course my coffee is lukewarm. :)


Here it is. The purpose of this blog: I need an outlet. Really, doesn't everyone? I'm a mom of two awesome children who I love so much. I was never sure I'd love being a mom but it's one of the coolest things that has ever happened in my life. As much as I love it, I find myself in the midst of crazy days narrating my life in my head. "Wow!!! This is the biggest poop explosion ever!" or "My kid just purposefully rammed his head into the wall. Twice." Or "Breastfeeding sucks. (I love that pun!) Is my boob really a pull toy for my daughter?" -but then I post it on facebook and realize it might be TMI (TMI=too much information, for all the moms like me who are slow on the draw with the whole abbreviating text thing)The good news is, if stuff like that is TMI for you, you don't need to read any further. But maybe you're going through the same stuff right now and we can laugh about it together. Either way, I'll be writing about it unless I'm like most moms who blog and only write four entries...who has the time anyway? We'll see. I figure it's best for me to blog my thoughts here instead of posting crazy stuff on facebook. :) Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling cuz! I'm working from home, while taking care of Emily and Ashley. Angela works nights (3 to 11 or somewhere there-bouts). Adult interaction is sparse.

    I find I actually don't mind luke warm coffee... Heck, I don't mind it down right cold anymore. An acquired taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt! I had NO IDEA you were taking care of your kids during the day and working!! Ahhh!! I gave Kevin the option of staying home if he wanted, but he quickly declined. :) Please give Angela and the family my best, and thanks for commenting. I'm so untechnosavvy but already this page has been a bit of mom therapy for me. :)

    ReplyDelete