Friday, December 3, 2010

Disclaimer:

Before I officially begin I need to add this disclaimer:
If you don't know me, I've been told I have undiagnosed ADHD and I have even been offered medicine (which I have politely declined). I have this habit of interrupting myself which can make me terribly hard to understand but I have chosen to not get officially diagnosed because some of that craziness makes me laugh and I like that my brain jumps ahead to different topics before I can finish expressing myself. The good news is my awesome husband can understand me and he laughs along with me. (most times;) That leads me to my other disclaimer. I adore my husband and think he's the most amazing thing (person) that has ever happened to me so if I ever bust on him, refer back to this comment. :)  I guess I should add that I'm not an English major, so if wrong prepositions or inadequate articles bother you, you probably shouldn't read this.
Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment